"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Friday, July 31, 2009

Bonjour, ça va??




It's 1:58 and I can't sleep... I slept the entire trip on the plane! No wonder...!!!

Wow, I can't believe half of the summer already passed by!!! It went by pretty fast... now I'm back!!!!! And facing tons of AP summer assignments, unfortunately... Fun fun fun. I sat on the plane wishing I could jump out the window and bounce on the fluffy clouds... except everything turned foggy and grey and I didn't prepare any balloons or parachutes if I did!

Everything seems so white when I first walked in my house from the airport... I think Beijing's terribly polluted :( I wish my plane landed past 8 so I could see the neon lights from above... I love looking at the night scene from airplanes!! Oh well.

Tis nice to come back and be re-connected to the Internet, although it wasn't that hard without going online everyday in China... I guess it's just a matter of what there is to do? Chatting with a friend for awhile before trying to fall asleep made me even more hyper... Is this what they call insomnia? :/

3.

It seems to be a frequent-appearing number now...

3:

-the number of people in my family
-the time I'll probably attempt to fall asleep
-the number of days until my friend leaves forever
-the number of days I'll see someone in-a-row
-the number of Alice in Wonderland shirts I have

........It's not as cool as Mum and Dad said it was here... It's kind of hot and humid-ish! I wish I could fall asleep listening to my iPod but it has no battery... Boooored...

Could someone please sing me to sleep?



Amazing silhouettes...

Bonne nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment