"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Monday, October 12, 2009

Glee and secret messages

Do You Know?
Do You Know? by

^If you know what this means it was probably meant for you :D

I finally went back to MissWonderlander on Polyvore and made some real-life sets! That was pretty fun. I'd like to have another photoshoot sometime.... It's like an annual thing (during spring break...aha). I usually go on my other account for secrets. I really love making those, and I'm so happy people actually... send me their secrets. It's a pretty liberating feeling to post them to the world... I think we're on secret No. 112 now.


I finally understand why all my friends have been urging me to watch "Glee" and why they think it's the best show ever.

Because IT IS.

I never watch stuff on TV 'cause I feel like I'll get addicted... It's true! But Glee is so good! And like... all the amazing singing!

But... see this is what I mean!! I've been watching all the episodes and NONE of my homework is done. Oh dear... This is exactly like my life during summer :D



2 comments:

  1. Have yet to see Glee I've been putting it off, but everyone keeps talking about it. Haha.

    Oooh haven't been on polyvore in a few days I will have to check out your new sets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeah it's so good! :) Watch it!

    And thank you!

    ReplyDelete