"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Never shout never!

^That's a good band name :)

-Secret No. 166 on Polyvore!
-Skype is pretty exciting... my dad and I were talking while sitting right next to each other x)
-Finally got an AIM (after much persuasion by Cat...)
-I want to sit on rooftops.
-Movies I want to see: Spirited Away, Where The Wild Things Are, Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs... perhaps over the weekend?
-Getting introduced to epik high :p

So I was talking to my friend, and she was like, "Wow, I didn't know you were going out with _____. It's not official until it's on Facebook!" I was like... "Really? Really?" I mean.... I don't know. If it's on Facebook, it should be a mutual thing... That would be publicising alot, but... I guess it doesn't really matter? Except maybe Church people will think it's odd, but maybe some "secrets" are meant to be told :p

...so!

I can't wait for the 4-day weekend! But... I'm sick. Uuugh :( Well... like, my nose isn't really runny, but my throat hurts. -sad face-
-waffle breakfast day during pre-calc (and rainbow cupcakes!) My teacher used to be a chef...!! -jealous-
-"La Belle et La BĂȘte" in French, and regional French foods... mmm. Apple tarts!
-corn maze
-Family Fun Night
-playing LittleBigPlanet: Alice in Wonderland levels
-movie marathon... hopefully
+alot of AP chem lab stuff x)



Please reply if you have an opinion...? :)

5 comments:

  1. ohh i want to see where the wild things are and ap chem?!! i wouldn't survive lol..science is probably my worst subject.
    oh and thanks for your comments!!! :D
    yeah i love noah and the whale:) indie music yeeee
    and i totally agree with you about apush...blehh :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, yeah... Half the time we just do nothing in class though, apart from labs :p
    And I like your blog alot~

    Good luck w/APUSH! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks!!
    and thank you!! i will need all the luck i can get lol..writing essays are not fun:/
    no no no..

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i
    think
    it's
    BRILLIANT!
    but quite a bit dangerous at church?

    ReplyDelete
  5. psh. facebook official is the only way to go :P

    ReplyDelete