"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Saturday, March 13, 2010

3/13.



I'm so happy I'm done with my SATs.
It was kinda like a reunion 'cause I saw my friends from other schools there! Funny place to have a reunion whilst taking SATs!
It went by pretty quickly, actually. But I was panicking a bit 'cause I started to run out of time on the writing sections. I feel like I did alright on the reading section though, so I calmed down... I don't know about math at all. I guess we'll just wait until April 1.

April Fools'. How appropriate, right? I bet they'll send me a letter saying I got 2400 and then... "April Fools!'' Aha. That would be really funny, but too bad College Board won't do that. April 1 is also the date for HSD! Aaaaah. -deep breath-

Today's such a relaxed day.
I finally went shopping with my friend after about a month and we completely forgot where all the stores were at first... And then Church tomorrow! I've never been so excited.
So sequins are back! At Forever 21 and all these stores, sequins were everywhere. No kidding! I'd like something with just a scatter of sparkle, but nothing like those miniskirts made entirely from gold sequins... bling much? And then those matte sequins that aren't shiny at all... what's the point? I really liked this... flapper skirt though. It was black with all this fringe on it and when you move, it moves with you. WHOOOOoooooosh! Too bad it's kinda expensive. I like 1920s' fashion though. Anyway...
It's frustrating when they don't have something in your size.
By the time we were done, it was dark outside and raining. It was so nice.
Daylight savings time means if I sleep at midnight, it's actually 11.
I'm such a rebel, staying up so late...!

No comments:

Post a Comment