"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Life in pictures



A playing card clip I made awhile ago. I wore it for the opening of Alice in Wonderland :)
Special occasion! Everyone should try making this; it's super-easy and fun, and you'll get alot of compliments on it!



My assignment book. It's much more vibrant in real-life though... I think the colours got muted as I took the picture. The quote/song lyric in the speech bubble is updated every quarter!
My friend does it for me, and we collaborate on the rest [mainly her though!]. For 3rd quarter, "Relax, take it easy" comes from the song of the same title by MIKA! It's such a good reminder for me, especially as SATs and alot of tests are coming up >.<



Little doodles by moi.



My friend and me started drawing on little index cards for each other in physics. We waste so much time in that class... aha.



The little girl's left arm is demented... poor her! Oops :p
A song lyric from "The Show" ~Lenka.

I draw during almost every period of my A days.
I need to in order to get through the day.

1 comment: