"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dance in the rain!


Oh wow. I am drenched to the bone.



Our water balloon fight was sooo confusing with all this "Capture-the-Flag" stuff, but then we just decided to have a flat-out war at the playground... The black team was so vicious... Like dumping whole buckets of water! It was really fun, for the briefest moment...

...Because our team ran out of water balloons right away! :p Like... my friend's team already pre-filled all their balloons... They had like two full buckets and we barely had one! We were so un-advantaged... Lol. Then the weather was so bipolar, with sunshine one moment, then rain...

We were about to fight some more when the raindrops fell down on us. Then it started hailing, for goodness' sake... Aaaaah!!!! Can you say "RUN"??? Each drop was like... the size of two quarters or something! Ginormous... But at least I said goodbye to my friend before she left for France... I hope she'll have a good life there!

I definitely danced in the rain today.

P.S. END OF SCHOOL!!!! Doesn't really feel like it though... School was such a waste of time! I felt like a nomad, roaming the halls... So I should really take a shower now before everything around me gets wet >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment