"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This Tornado Loves You


No more finals!!! No more homework!!

That's a relief... I was so glad to be done with my algebra one... But I ended up with a C for the year anyway. It's so annoying how algebra is bringing everything down! I have an A in everything else... I should've taken regular! But whatever... I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of school though. Time goes by terribly fast...

So my friend came over and we made brownie cookies! It's quite fun stumbling for food recipes... You should try it sometime. So I didn't really get the concept of brownie cookies at first, but they're actually cookies... but made
using brownie mix! And we made a goodbye card for my friend who's moving to Paris... I'm going to be sad when she leaves...

Today's such a surprise-y kind of day.
.. Then my hippie friend came over on her skateboard and said she was going to skateboard all the way to Fair Oaks Mall, which is like... 2 hours away from my house... She's so brave. I would get lost immediately! But she started skateboarding in school and it was so cool. I wish I took a video! Next thing you know, it's going to be on America's Best Home Videos or something... Lol.

Friday is going to be... fun-ish.. I'm going to see Up in 3D this time (yeah, again... I like that movie!) with my friend, and going to the mall... But then I'm seeing someone for almost the last time.
Well at least I'll get to see my two friendship bracelets... yay! The pattern must be very unique... :)

J'ai eu un quatre-vingt onze dans mon examen finale pour le français... Je ne crois pas! J'ai pens
é que je recevoir au moins quatre-vingt quatorze... Mais c'est d'accord. Hmm... j'ai reçu un B+ dans presque tout mes examens finales... excepté dans l'algèbre, bien sûr...

Anyways! I'm wearing the AP shirt Cat made... It's black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment