"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Is it a solar fever?


Hmm... Of Montreal stuff... This video really creeps me out. Like... the beginning is kind of cool, but then all these weird parts morphing into each other and everything... It reminds me of the scene in
A Separate Peace where Leper ran away from the war and got all paranoid... Imagining men to be women and chair arms turning into human limbs and stuff... >.<



(Oh cool, I uploaded a video!! You can't do that on a paper journal...)

Sooo.... they're a pretty odd band. But I like them nonetheless. Like... "Requiem For O.M.M." is nice... it should be a goodbye song for
a certain someone. "I never, ever stop wondering/Wondering if you still think of us/I don't need a photograph 'cause you never left my mind." :) I dedicate it to you.

By the way, how do you underline stuff if there isn't a "u" button? I see the "b" and "i" for bold and italic...



No comments:

Post a Comment