"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Flying High


HIGH ALTITUDE (ABOVE 3500 FEET): Add 1/2 cup flour to dry brownie mix. Increase water to 1/3 cup. Bake as directed above.

Those are directions from the Pillsbury brownie mix... I've always wanted to bake in an airplane and follow the "high altitude" directions!


But I asked my friend about it and she said "high altitude" probably meant people living in the mountains or something... She says on airplanes, the people just microwave the desserts (and that's why airplane food sucks!). C'est vrai?! Well, probably... But still.

I still think the "high altitude" means for airplanes though... I mean, above 3500 feet? But maybe for those people living up there in the
Alps or something too...

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment