"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Monday, December 21, 2009

HAPPY SEVENTEENTH!



Happy birthday dear!!!
It's the first day of winter but of course, it's also your birthday :D
So now we're on the same level of oldness now, sorta?
I don't think you actually -feel- 17 until like... a year later though.

I hope you're doing something fun and that there will miraculously be snow!
If you were here, I'd probably bake some cupcakes for the occasion... aha.
Maybe you could eat some ice cream, 'cause it's never too cold for ice cream, right?
Supposedly there's bacon-and-eggs flavoured ice cream..... -pukes-
You have to teach me how to make ice cream from scratch someday. It sounds magical!

So I guess you're not "sweet 16" anymore but you know that song from "Sound of Music?" The "Sixteen Going On Seventeen" one! "I am sixteen, going on seventeen/I know that I'm naive/Bachelor dandies/Drinkers of brandies/What do I know of those?"

I wish you could see your present now, because I -think- you might like it, but you'll have to wait until your dad gets back...
La di la....
So I hope you know that you're a really amazing person, and that you're brilliant in every way... [Art- check. Writing- check. SAT-smart- check.]
Don't ever think you're not because that isn't true at all!
"And tonight we can truly say... together we're invincible!"
I had a dream yesterday that I was in a chatroom with some people and Joy or something, and she was like, "It's 8/3! Do you know why it's a special day?" and I was like, "Uuuh, no...." And Joy says, "It's been a year since the Yeos left!" and yeah, so maybe time goes by faster than we think?

I'm really happy that we can still talk and stuff despite how we're halfway across the world from each other...
It's at times like these that make me wonder at the invention of the Internet and telephones.
You, me,
we can be invincible FOREVER!
Made for you: http://www.polyvore.com/happy_birthday/set?id=14462753

ily ♥

Sincerely,
just a ghost :)

2 comments:

  1. hey, i haven't forgotten about this... it's one of those things that keeps eating away at me until i deal with it...

    unfortunately, your snow prediction was quite a bit off... some third grader told me a few days before my 17th that he smelled snow, but little kids are usually stupid, like animals. on another note, i had a glass of champagne a few days ago. Smart? Art smart? I think you're quite artistically talented. I'm not. I have great ideas, I'll admit (moment of narcissism), but my actual skill is mediocre. But SAT smart? That's a joke. But thanks for liking my writing. I care about my writing. I'm investing my future in my... eh, that would be a lie, actually.

    Anyway, thanks for the Happy Birthday, even though I could hardly care less about it. So I've made it around the sun 17 times. Anticlimax. Flourish.

    I wish I was all organized like you. I, I live on whims of hunger and lust and somethingsorothers... Is it alright if I buy you presents whenever I feel like it? A birthday is just like any other day, and besides, it's more of surprise on any other day.

    Oh, but we really do need to talk more. I don't know... It's like I break off all ties when I leave a place, and all sorts of new ties form almost immediately. I'm like one of those spider plants...
    It's important that we talk. You really need to come over or something...

    Invincible. I'm a hopeless romantic. I hope I don't end up getting completely bored of family life. It's possible. Maybe you're the anchor, though. I'd like invincibility.
    Souls would be nice. Souls would mean there's more to us than genes and brainwash.
    What's your idea of invincibility?

    Oh, and I haven't pressed backspace.

    And I love you too.

    -moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a comment...! I was wondering if you read this or not.
    I kinda wish we didn't celebrate birthdays anymore, I feel old already...

    "So I've made it around the sun 17 times."
    Aha, interesting way to think about it!
    And I'm organised...? Since when? Maybe my homework and my stuff, but I feel like my thoughts are in jumbles and always floating around...

    Yeah, that's a good idea [about the presents]. You don't have to though...

    Well it's good that you're making new friends and stuff... Yeah, I wish! Maybe next summer? Or you can come here... it's a good thing you haven't found another version of me there, yet :p

    Brainwash is a good word, it sounds different when you use it. It's more like a noun than a verb... like I can imagine this little bottle of mouthwash but with a cranium on it! And that was a REALLY LONG REPLY on both your part and mine.

    Happy New Year's! :D

    ReplyDelete