"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Monday, December 28, 2009

We'll Meet Again


Copying the format of posts on http://www.mypointeofview.blogspot.com/
Her blog is so wonderful to read and she is such a lovely person. I'd love to meet Amy in real life... [we have the same name!]

-I Am-

Listening To: "Born For This" ~Paramore
Reading: The Life And Many Deaths Of Harry Houdini ~Ruth Brandon
Craving: Ice cream
Thinking About: How to spend the rest of winter break...

-Quotes-

"Whatever it is I am getting old and yet I have no particular regrets. Some time or another we all grow tired. I have been tired for a long time." ~Harry Houdini

"Time enjoyed wasting, was not wasted." ~John Lennon

-Today's Playlist-

"Hell" ~Tegan & Sara
"Adalia" ~Madina Lake
"Hear Me" ~Kelly Clarkson
"Bleeding Love" ~Mark & Alex [cover of Leona Lewis]
"Decipher Reflections From Reality" ~PlayRadioPlay!
"Accidntel Deth" ~Rilo Kiley
"Starlight" ~Muse
"Northshore" ~Tegan & Sara
"Nobody Knows Me At All" ~The Weepies
"Last Day Of Magic" ~The Kills

-Current Obsessions-

Free People clothing
Sweater dresses
Harry Houdini
Thoughtful quotes
Molly Ringwald
Vintage/retro fashion
Paramore
333bracket on DeviantArt
[her stuff is AMAZING! Clicky!]
Inspiring photography
Distressed/ripped jeans
Sleeping in
Cardigans
[I really really want to get one!]

-Thoughts-

Winter break is really flying by, although I've kind of settled into doing nothing productive and everything to waste it, it seems. I have the 1985 version of Alice in Wonderland next to me, as well as Marie Antoinette... I'm inclined to watch both of them now. I actually haven't had the time to finish the second half [yes, Alice Through The Looking Glass!] of the movie, so I really should... And I'm already dreaming of the beautiful Victorian costumes in Marie Antoinette. Speaking of which, the Miss Dior Chérie ad is probably one of the most beautiful ads ever made!!
[Clicky]



That embodies everything I'd want in a commericial!
Parisian, pretty colours, gorgeous scenery, balloons...

Anyways, good night for now!
Looking forward to more boredom tomorrow...
I think I'll bake some oatmeal-white-chocolate-chip-cranberry cookies.
:D

2 comments:

  1. :) i'm glad you like the way i layout my posts! you're more than welcome to do the same dear!

    i'm just getting into tegan and sara but so far i love what i'm hearing and "hell" is a great song!

    love love love houdini. :) great post. aimme :D

    lol i kinda went overboard on the smilies tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy you like Tegan & Sara too, I just discovered them a couple of days ago myself :)

    Btw, you have great music taste... the CD you made for me is wonderful!!

    And I love smilies :D

    ReplyDelete