"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Saturday, December 5, 2009

SNOW!!!



It's finally snowing!!!!!!
Like, white flurries and drops of magicness! :D
Yes yes yes!
I hope it continues to snow tomorrow so we can get out of school!

And I have a grand plan to bake 110 cupcakes to make a periodic table of cupcakes.
I may need some help.

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2009/12/the-periodic-table-in-cupcake-form/
Isn't that AWESOME?!
I think I'm doing mine based on the different groups [alkali metals, noble gas, alkali earth, etc.] so there's a greater variety of pretty colours!


Whoa, squares!

2 comments:

  1. that is an awesome cupcake project!

    in other exciting news... you are one of the winners in my "Pay It Forward" tag.

    E-mail me your mailing info and I'll have a gift coming your way :D
    mypointeofview@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete