"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Monday, January 4, 2010

Stuff.

I want so much stuff, but of course most of it's overly expensive :(
I HATE it when the shipping costs more than/almost equal to the actual product!
Seriously!
If companies all had free shipping, consumers would buy alot more!

Pretty things:



Printed Lace Bronte Top (plum) -$58.00



Scandalous Lace Top (ivory) - $48.00



Alice in Wonderland shirt - $24.00 [but shipping is $10.00... ><]



Neon shoelaces



Silver glitter TOMS - $54.00



Tyler Ramsey hand painted TOMS - $68



Adidas & Jeremy Scott JS Wings - $330

OHMYGOSH those are seriously THE best shoes ever!!! I'd feel like Hermes or something with the winged shoes! I can flyyyy!! Ever since I saw them for the first time in NYLON magazine, I've wanted them so badly... But over $300?! I seriously can't afford that... :(

I'd probably have a shopping spree at Free People if I could..... aha.

-Current Obsessions-

1. Pretty camis
2. Lace
3. Free People
4. Online "window"-shopping
5. Earrings! Vintage jewellery!
6. Paris shirts [a t-shirt with an Eiffel Tower/French words on them... I want one!]
7. Band t-shirts, pretty ones.
8. Twiggy
9. The 60s'
10. Neon stuff

I've been trying to find this Muse shirt for ages, but I can't seem to find it... I saw it during the U2 tour, but it was $40.00 and I didn't have enough money [not that I -would- buy it for $40... overpriced much??]. But it was so pretty- it's grey, with a blue Muse logo and a bunch of butterflies... I can't find it anywhere on their website or on Ebay, etc. Maybe it's tour-exclusive or something? Eeh.

Owl City band shirts are pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment