"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Take these broken wings and learn to f l y



[The Little Prince cosplay!!! Sooo beautiful... When the little prince discovers on Earth that there are hundreds of roses just like his precious flower. More here: CLICK!]

-Listening to-

1. "L's Theme (A)" ~Deathnote Original Soundtrack [A comment on the video: "I feel smarter just by listening to it!" Lol]
2. "Misa's Theme (A)" ~Deathnote Original Soundtrack [I want to download this... the soundtrack is like $40 for some ridiculous reason- imported from Japan... bleh]
3. "Light's Theme (A)" ~Deathnote Original Soundtrack
4. "Easily" ~Muse
5. "Learning To Breathe" ~Switchfoot
6. "Nineteen" ~Tegan & Sara
7. "Just" ~Radiohead
8. "I Have Nothing" ~Noah and the Whale
9. "Cousins" ~Vampire Weekend
10. "Skeletons" ~Kate Nash

A survey on a blog. Hmm...

********************************************************

Do you believe in the Mayan prophecy (world ends in 2012)?
Nope...

Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a someone that treated you bad?
Maybe...

Have you chewed gum after someone else already chewed it?
Nope!

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Just half a hour ago.

Anything happen to you within the past month that has made you really angry?
Yeeah...

When you and your friends are out and about do you usually get dirty looks?
Not usually, unless we're doing something really weird... :p

Who were you last in a car with other than yourself?
My parents? Actually... people on my bus...

Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Hmm... not that much, although they do appear in my dreams sometimes. When they disappear from my dreams, I'm over them.

We all hate backstabbers, did you experience some lately?
Nope! I have good friends :)

Bet you're missing someone now?
Yeah.

Do you get along with girls?
I'd like to think so!

Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
Not really... piercings are kinda scary.

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Hmm. People say I haven't...

Are you currently looking forward to anything?
Cosplay!!!! And 4-day weekends. Dreading aLOT of things too though...

Who is the last male you hugged?
Er. I don't usually hug guys...

Have you realized anything recently?
Yeah, that monosodium glutamate is MSG x] The AP chem part of me was like, "Oh look! Chemicals! What's this...? I'll go look it up!" And my dad was like, "Seriously...? It's MSG..." Lol.

How did you meet the last male you texted?
I don't textttt.

What were you doing at 7:45 this morning?
In bed listening to Radiohead

Do you hate it when you go over to someone's house and do absolutely
nothing?
Then you start asking, "What do you want to do?" which leads to your friend asking, "I don't know, what do YOU want to do?" and it's an endless circle. It's kinda amusing.

Do you believe in love?
Yeeah!

Where would you rather live, England or Italy?
Aaaack this is a hard question!! Uuuum....... Paris.... I'd have to go to each place first to check it out! [actually, this is just to avoid the question...]

When someone says "We need to talk", what runs through your mind?
Um, sure...? What are we talking about, exactly?

Are you still friends with the last person who broke your trust?
I can't think of anyone who broke my trust lately...

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Yeah...

Have you ever ate a bug for money?
Aha, NO.

What was the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Listen to music

Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
I don't have a middle name!

Think back to five months ago. were you single?
Yeah...?

Do you want your life to stay the way it is right now forever?
No!!

What are you listening to right now?
Nothing.

You think "I love you" are strong words?
Yeah but they're said too much sometimes...

Are promises important to you?
This is a repetitive survey... And yeah.

Whose bed did you last sit on?
My own...

Where's your best guy friend?
At home? Or leaving to go back to school?

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
Sometimes!

Want someone back in your life?
Nope.

Have you ever lost a best friend?
Yeah.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
I suppose ;D

Do you believe exes can be friends?
Yeah!

Name one of your friends who is the most like you?
Like me...? JOY!

Who was the first person you talked to today?
My dad.

What were you doing this morning at 7 am?
Sleeping... and I'm certain you already asked this!

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Maybe?

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Maybe... maybe they're typing a survey onto their blog too!

Are you a forgiving person?
Yeah, I try!

When was the last time something REALLY made you laugh?
Funny scenes in Deathnote... Ryuk: "If you understand what I'm saying, just shut your mouth and stay quiet."

Are you talkative?
I can be really hyper and never stop talking...!

Has anyone ever given you jewelry on Christmas?
Of course!

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 2 months?
-nods-

Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
Yeah. Sleepovers!

Do you think you can love someone and not trust them?
Yeah... but maybe it's not such a good relationship then.

Have you ever kissed a blue-eyed person?
Nope.

Do you go by your first, middle or last name?
First. I'm boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment