"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Low of Solipsism

L.

Check out his music, it's nice...
I hope they make it as a band one day!
They should put more original songs on there.

The "happy birthday" at the end of the "You Belong With Me" cover is so sweet.
I just realised who the video was dedicated to......

******************************************************

Band names:

-J'Aimme [wordplay on "J'aime" with my name... kinda egotistical if we choose this as our band name though... aha]

-Crystalline

I like both. Crystalline is nice, it reminds me of ice and chemicals and glitz =]

And then there's HA-PAH! which includes the initials of everyone in the band, although it left out one member [the D!]... And we'd probably add more and more people, so this wouldn't work out...

Take a vote?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment