"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm gonna do me, you do you. You're all a bunch of haters!

^"Haters" ~Everclear



It spells out "DREAM!" At first I was so distracted by their billowy clothes that I didn't notice x]

[it's from Kanye West's blog: Clicky!] Speaking of Kanye, he's actually on thinkexist.com for his quotes... LOL. This is too funny.

"Now I can let these dream killers kill my self esteem-or use my arrogance as steam to power my dreams!!!"

"
In America, they want you to accomplish these great feats, to pull off these David Copperfield-type stunts. You want me to be great, but you don't ever want me to say I'm great?"

“Thank God I'm not too cool for the safebelt.”

"NO!!! I DON'T LIKE THIS!!! PLEASE NOOOO!! AN ASTON IS AN ART PIECE NOT A FAMILY VEHICLE. THE BRAND REPRESENTS THE INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOYS. WHEN DID THEY DECIDE TO GROW UP. I JUST WANNA SEE KOBE JUMP OVER IT, THAT'S ABOUT IT!"

What a funny person!
Aaaanywaysss....

So the weatherpeople have been predicting snow for the entire week, and finally! There was snow today! It's so beautiful...

A two-hour delay! That was the most our school would give us... What a shame. But still, pretty awesome.

I found out that Dorian Gray movie was already out in the U.K. last September!! 9/9/09, to be exact. I HAVE TO WATCH IT.

Now!




No comments:

Post a Comment