"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Let the wild rumpus start!!



I listened to the entire Origin of Symmetry album today. Straight-through. Gaaah my brain hurts... although it's Muse. It's too much, all at once!! I made it all the way through... I had to skip to the end of "Micro Cuts" though...

EDIT: After listening through about 4x and looking up the lyrics to several songs (I can't understand anything Matt is saying in Micro Cuts), I think it's quite a nice album now...
Even "Micro Cuts." It's much better when you find out the lyrical content and what the song's actually about! :p It's alot darker and aLOT of distortion and stuff...I like "Citizen Erased"... :)

"For one moment
I wish you'd hold your stage
With no feelings at all
Open minded
I'm sure I used to be so free."


"Screenager" ~Muse

"Who's so phony and always surrounded
Stop your screaming, no one can hear
All the scars on your skin, post no bills

Who you were
Was so beautiful
Remember who... who you were

Hide from the mirror, the cracks and the memories
Hide from your family, they won't know you now
For all the holes in our souls host no thrills

Who you were
Was so beautiful
Memories who... who you were."

The intro is really creepy. Joy showed me this song awhile back. It's quite sad and beautiful...


On a different note, I LOVE the Where The Wild Things Are soundtrack!! So so good. I must see the movie.

"1, 2 ready, go!!

Grow some big feet, holes in history

Is where you'll find me, is where you'll find
All is Love, is love, is love, is love

L.O.V.E, it's a mystery
Where you’ll find me, where you’ll find
All is love, is love, is love, is love."


2 comments:

  1. i love that album though!
    i listen to it a couple times through on a regular basis xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I ommend you!! Aha, maybe I'll have to listen to it more to like it. Muse is always like that, as well as some other bands... :D

    ReplyDelete