"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Friday, November 13, 2009

"WAIT. They don't love you like I love you."



It's TWLOHA Day! (To Write Love On Her Arms Day)
Cat was the only one who did, I don't think alot of people remembered...
http://www.twloha.com/index.php
I want a t-shirt like that :3

Being immersed in a world of crazy talking animals (Animal Farm),
Panicking over how to be a good presiding officer for debate,
Figuring out how the heck to do the physics & AP chem webassign,
Listening to Noah and the Whale/The Yeah Yeah Yeahs,
Daydreaming about Thanksgiving break,
Hoping for a surprise visit [fingers crossed!],
Maybe I'm actually starting to like square brackets,
And looking forward to "secret phone calls."
Perhaps.
Maybe?

Yes; yes; definitely.
Today was pretty good for Friday the 13th.
But then again I'm not too superstitious x)

No comments:

Post a Comment