"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Monday, November 30, 2009

Rain & Radiohead

Today seems to drag on and on and all my classes seemed so long...............
But it was a good day, still.

In the afternoon, it started pouring and I stayed afterschool with no umbrella.
But after "dancing" in the rain for awhile, my friend lent me his.
And today's filled with nice things like that.
Like I let my friend borrow my MIKA cd {which is all broken and in terrible shape}, and he returned a brand new cd to me!!
I seriously thought he was a magician for a second 'cause the cd was so beautiful and not-broken!
But no, he went out and bought a NEW cd! Isn't that nice?
And also I got a Radiohead CD :D
Too bad I need to look up all the lyrics 'cause I have NO idea what Thom Yorke is singing...
It's funny 'cause AFTER you look up the lyrics, you're like, "Oh, that's so obvious, of course that's what he is singing!" Mental-set? Psychology terminology...
I really like the second song but I don't know what song it is 'cause there's no track listing!!!
I foresee a music binge......



1 comment:

  1. I love Mika :) Started listening to him when Grace Kelly came out as a radio single here. Just wonderful!

    And Radiohead=Awesome.

    ReplyDelete