"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Double Approach-Avoidance Conflict


"Grounded, boxed in, I'm stuck with you..."

Stalkerness + potential friend + clingyness + extreme perseverance and dedication = a very odd friendship.

And now for some pictures!



Taken by my friend Cat during lunch! I love the macro setting... [THAT'S what it's called when one thing is in really sharp focus and everything else is blurry! I love it!]



Another lovely photo. Taken during French class by Cat as well.
Her stuff is so cute :3



A very...... special friend who goes by Rishi.
Those photos down are all taken by moi.



Smile! And she says those kitty ears don't look good on her...
Stephen Smiley, Type A.
Oh my gosh, those stereotypical character-types are so fun to read x]
"Nietzsche Wannabe."



I felt bad for taking photos of her in my dress... 'cause it was kinda cold. Actually, not as cold as usual, so maybe the weather was being nice to us. I love the look of girls wearing dresses in the winter though, especially when paired with snow. It's a nice contrast... I was gonna have her draw a heart.



Snow!



I was trying to go for the Mulan look... like the reflections?
"When will my reflection show who I am inside?"



And... a random picture of my nails.
I found these nail art stickers and put it on top of colour-changing nail polish...
they got all sticky and started peeling though >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment