"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow day!!

"Celebrity culture isn't very healthy for young people at all." ~Lily Allen

Click! She's so cute :3



-If...?-

If I were a month, I’d be June

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Wednesday

If I were a time of day, I’d be 9 in the afternoon.

If I were a planet, I’d be Saturn.

If I were a sea animal, I’d be an angelfish.

If I were a direction, I’d be North.

If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a Victorian chandelier.

If I were a liquid, I’d be lemonade.

If I were a gemstone, I’d be a sapphire.

If I were a tree, I’d be a French birch/maple.

If I were a flower, I’d be a lily.

If I were a kind of weather, I’d be sunny rain [avec l'arc en ciel!].

If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a piano.

If I were a color, I’d be blue.

If I were an emotion, I’d be bliss.

If I were a fruit, I’d be an APPLE!

If I were a sound, I’d be the sound of raindrops falling on your window.

If I were an element, I’d be water.

If I were a car, I’d be a Buggy.

If I were a scent, I’d be a cupcake.

If I were a body part, I’d be the eye.

If I were a facial expression, I’d be the smile :)

If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be goth/rocker boots [Dr. Martens?].

I was inspired by this.
Her blog is gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. awww. you posted it :D
    i love doc martins. i wish i had a pair. i do have an awesome pair of combat boots though... it's been forever since i've worn them though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Combat boots!! -That's- what they're called. Thanks x]

    Wear them!

    ReplyDelete