"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ideas

So I've been thinking about some new blog ideas:

1) I have some friends who continually wear really cool jewellery [like I have an Earrings friend and a Rings friend]... so I've been thinking about making a blog dedicated to their style? Maybe? I'd have to remember to bring my camera all the time though...

2) A collection of beautiful people [in my opinion, at least]. But none of them will be celebrities, just my friends and/or other people who are pretty...

3) A music blog? Well... I don't discover -that- much cool music though >.<

In psychology class, I started thinking about characters with parts of their brain cut out... like the lateral hypothalamus. Or getting their amygdalas damaged and then being fearless in their life.

I don't even know.
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment