"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Monday, February 8, 2010

Some lovely photos of the snow...



I like the rainbowness against the white snow :)
There's a brigher picture... but I need to find it.



Our neighbour's poor tree!
Truly a snowy scene...



My mum's reflection! I took this near our window and the light reflected from the kitchen got captured in the shot.



I thought the half-circle atop the mailbox was funny... and then the glow of the streetlamp.



Shadows.



I LOVE ICE PICTURES.
End of story!!
For some reason, only this person's house had really cool icicles :D
I got really excited...
It's so icy and intricate and crystalline! Frozen H2O, aha.



Sunset. It doesn't look snowy at all, does it?



Again with the iiiiceeee.



My favourite!
The sunlight casts such a pretty glow on the tree branches... and the snow kinda looks like dewdrops...

No comments:

Post a Comment