"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Sunday, February 21, 2010

W-O-W!!







OH. MY. GOODNESS.
Is this guy awesome or what?? Just look at those newspaper leggings! That is like, mad creative.
It must be really hard to walk in those shoes with the wood planks on them, but way to make a fashion statement.
I like the tree branchy things near his head as well...
Did you know there's this clothing site that sells stuff entirely made out of tape? Like, prom dresses made out of colourful duct tape... and it actually looks pretty good. For tape, anyway! I really need to find that site.

People's creativity scares me. How do they come UP with this stuff??
I originally saw a post on this girl's blog [she's always posting awesome stuff on crazy and impossibly brilliant fashions]: click!

No comments:

Post a Comment