"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Friday, February 5, 2010

You suddenly complete me.



It's been snowing since 10 a.m. this morning, and all the snow is weighing my neighbour's tree down!! :(
But it's quite beautiful outside... everything, I mean EVERYTHING is buried in pure, white, undisturbed snow. The way our streetlamp casts a glow on it, the snow almost looks violet...
Today actually -felt- like we had a snow day off from school, I had fun...
Tea in the morning, then off to the library [Lewis Carroll's biography! The Great Gatsby, etc...]. They never have "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" though, I finally put it on hold. Ha! :p
Is it -that- popular? Everyone says it's an amazing book though.
And then we bought ICE CREAM!!! It's NEVER too cold for ice cream!
Two cartons.
They have the weirdest flavours [in a good way though, I've heard of wasabi ice cream, bacon ice cream, etc... meat-flavoured ice cream: that's just revolting!]... "lemon sugar cookie", "key lime pie"...
I hope the key lime pie one is good. It's funny, I've eaten so many key-lime-pie-flavoured stuff, but never the actual pie itself...
I made like three circle-y scarfs off cutoutandkeep and failed miserably at making a dress... aha.
I did sew a cardigan out of my mum's turtleneck sweater, and she was quite impressed.
Maybe I'll post pictures here after I'm done sewing the button holes >.< [so time-consuming!'
At any rate...
Sleep time, good night~

~Quotes~

"Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress." ~Random Polyvore quote

"What? You're beautiful. People around you must be blind." ~Anonymous

P.S. The acoustic versions of Yeah Yeah Yeahs songs are so good... :D I've been re-listening to "It's Blitz!" and falling in love with it again... Acoustics are so beautiful!!

And Taylor Swift.

2 comments:

  1. thank you! though you shouldn't make so many of those because i don't think i could return the favor... how is Gatsby? I dunno why it's so amazingly popular, to be honest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they start out with completely random quotes or a cool photo I want to use... I saw the "your name is magical" quote and I was like, "Well, you have a pretty cool name." What was it that gave it away? The scrambled letters? Aha x]
    and I don't care! It's fine.

    I haven't started it yet. I'll let you know if it's good!

    ReplyDelete