"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9/9/09

^So cool, right??

So school started yesterday and it seems to be dragging on... Terribly long. But I looove my AP psychology class and teacher!! It's about the most exciting thing ever :D

Quote of the day from my AP US class: "Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." ~Carl Sagan

I wish!!

So there's like alot of posters in my psychology classroom. Of Montreal, Radiohead (my teacher's favourite band apparently!), A Clockwork Orange, and... Pink Freud! Lol, that made me laugh. And so far I'm not drowning in homework! Hurraaaay.

I wonder why it's so cold at school. It's ridiculous! Maybe they're trying to freeze us all. And I heard my debate coach is terrorising his psychology class :p

Bored of school alreadddyyyyyy...

1 comment:

  1. Umm..I Love Radiohead too! Your teacher sounds fun! Psychology is a great subject to study.
    Don't be bored! It'll get more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete