"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We'll destroy this world for you

From Space Dementia! A very... haunting, ominous space-rockish kind of song. I used to not like it much except for the piano parts at the beginning... but I love it now! That's always the case with Muse, it seems.

School has become way too stressful. The only classes I have A's in are French III and possibly AP psychology... and physics (whoa I almost wrote "psychics" for a moment there!). Like... I'm epically failing in AP US, pre-calc (REGULAR!! For goodness' sake! It's all stupid, careless mistakes that weigh me down, 'cause I know the material! That would be the first.....), and AP chem. Actually I really like AP chem (the class) but... it's always tragic when you expect to do better than in actuality. I don't think a 0 out of----- I don't even know, 15? 20? is considered good... at all. Obviously.

But I'm not going to drop any APs!! I can't. I've already started it and I want to finish. Time is all I need... That's why I must must must do well or otherwise there will be disaster.

I've been procrastinating on my psychology homework with Polyvore secret sets for over a hour now.... :p

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1004862

79 secrets since I made the secrets account 27 days ago. Wooooow. That's pretty amazing, and surreal (I think that's my new word)!!! It must feel so good for the people to liberate their secret to the world, anonmyously. I think the anonmynity is the best part :D

"H8
IS THE ONE FOR ME
YOU GIVE ME ALL I NEED
AND HELP ME CO-EXIST
WITH THE CHILLLLL

YOU MAKE ME SICK
'CAUSE I ADORE YOU SO
I LOVE ALL THE DIRTY TRICKS
AND TWISTED GAMES
YOU PLAY ON ME

SPACE DEMENTIA
IN YOUR EYES
AND PEACE WILL ARISE
AND TEAR US APART
AND MAKE US MEANINGLESS
AGAIN

YOU MAKE US WANNA DIE
I'D CUT YOUR NAME ON MY HEART
WE'LL DESTROY THIS WORLD FOR YOU
I KNOW YOU WANT ME TO
FEEL YOUR PAIN....

OOOOH..."

It's stuck in my head. And that piano melody tittering and playing over and over again... Caps Lock is fun for capital letters, btw!

2 comments:

  1. have you listened to the new MUSE album?!!!! It's so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, yes I have!
    My dad got me the CD/DVD version, although I have yet to watch the DVD... :p

    I think it's really different and I hated it the first listen, but now I think it's good... I really like Resistance and how it's so 1984-ish.

    ReplyDelete