"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Imagination is the best way to say, "Fuck you!" to reality

^I found that quote whilst making sets on Polyvore! Sorry for the vulgarity, but I thought it was amusing. And quite true ;D


It's funny how after running for 40 minutes straight while blasting your iPod, you feel so much better.

Today was so hectic, ranging from euphoria to total hysterical giggles to frustration. My friend just discovered a webcam-thing called YouCam on her computer (after she's had it for like three years... aha) and we were messing around with it. It's like you can make silly faces and put in special effects. Some look like you're in Alice's world and through the looking glass. Pretty trippy and colourful! The funniest part was making up voices for these adorable talking animals. My favourite was the lion plushie, which reminded me of Butter Lion. So cute :)

I can't add text on Polyvore anymore for some reason, and that upsets me... But I'm spreading the addiction of making these online collages. Aha...

Autumn is here and I love it so much! The weather is absolutely gorgeous and lovely. I want it to stay like this foreverrrrr... I'd like to go on a walk-and-talk journey with someone.

There's not that much to write about, nor is this an obsession. But my new favourite smiley face is =] It looks kinda weird here though... I dislike brackets in general.

Oh, and my grandma's mint tea recipe to combat the swine flu really isn't bad.

1 comment:

  1. I see you are having problems with text on Polyvore, i had it too for 2 days -_- but now it's good,i can write again.
    Oh autumn is coming into my town slowely too!
    Great set and i love that quote-so true!!

    ReplyDelete