"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Après moi

Since I can't text to save my life on a cell phone (I'm terrible with cell phones... and I never text!), I've been using the "Alpha" key on my calculator :D What can I say? I'm bored.

It's fun to figure out how to type smiley faces.
And hearts.

I saw this guy that I kept on seeing last year with orange-bleached hair. This year he has blonde streaks. He looked quite the part of Sid Vicious (it's like the American version... maybe he and Taiwanese Sid look-alike can be friends!), wearing alot of chains/chokers and all black... these gothic bondage-y pants? Hmm. Then I saw this Whasian guy who always has the coolest hair. Like... it used to be all spiked up, then it was normal, now it's like... poof! With wax in it, I think? It always looks nice, anyways.

I think I'm actually figuring out how to make cool friendship bracelet patterns. Hurray!
Thinking of someone special.
Tu es plus léger que l'air, libre comme l'air! Tu as l'air chouette avec ta chemise de Rolling Stones...
:)

Maybe I should take your name out, if you mind at all...... but I don't care at the momenttttt :D Hope you don't mind x



Je veux sourir tous les jours quand je suis près de toi.

No comments:

Post a Comment