"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Autumn dreams

The weather is so beautiful outside I just want to take a really reeeeally long walk. It's a bit warm today, but still really sunny and nice.

I've been making friendship bracelets again. Ever since I learned The Secret Of Friendship Bracelet Making, my bracelets have been alot better! :D The secret is....







...tie two knots for every forward knot! :) Then the bracelet doesn't curl and ends up looking really niiiice. Yay! I think I actually discovered this while bored to death on the airplane to Beijing..... But I seriously have no clue how to read those knot diagrams that teach you how to make cool patterns!! Like this peace sign one....... http://www.friendship-bracelets.net/pattern.php?id=1425 and http://www.friendship-bracelets.net/pattern.php?id=2520 (Bob Marley colours!!!) I can only do the step-by-step ones.

My bus is way too overcrowded in the morning AND in the afternoon! It's always three to a seat, although the nice thing is everyone is squashed so close together, it's a like a bridge of people! So you won't fall down when the bus makes a crazy turn or anything like that!

I can't believe next week is my birthday. Time is flying by now...!!
I love drawing jewellery and watches on my arm with coloured pens. It makes school fun :D

"We're all quite mad, you'll fit right in."

It's such a shame my cell phone doesn't get long-distance calling. My dad says it's because our phone plan only allows for two cell phones to have the long-distance calling ability. Pfft. Maybe I'll just steal my dad's phone :p

No comments:

Post a Comment