"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Monday, September 21, 2009

Love is our resistance

^The new Muse album isn't -that- bad. Which is good. But definitely inferior to Black Holes & Revelations!! Nothing beats that :p "Resistance" is really 1984-esque. Like I can just picture it as being the soundtrack to the book or something. Annnd... I can't get "I Belong To You (+Mon Cœur S’ouvre À Ta Voix) out of my head... "I've travelled half the world the say/I belong to you." Exogenesis: Symphony Part II (Cross Pollination) is the best of the symphony in my opinion. It's magical! But enough about that.

Today was a great day! The weather is sooo sunny and wonderful, and my friend came over afterschool and we walked around in the Sunshine Circle. And later I took pictures of these really pretty flowers. They were all bathed in sunshine and looking so lovely! So colourful and nice... It reminded me of the Alice in Wonderland photo shoot I had, for some reason. Probably just the nice weather!

And I tried orange marmalade for the first time today. My dad's trying to get us to try something new every week. And starfruit!! It reminds me of someone :D But I don't know how to eat it... lol.

So today my friend told me that out of all the AP lang classes, there were only two people who got perfect A's on their essay... And guess who?? I was one of them!!! :D And our teacher read my essay to the class and at the end, everyone was clapping.... It was a bit embarrassing, but wow! I can't believe that my teacher thought it was that good >.< Actually, he said the language was really beautiful, but he didn't quite understand the end at all... Aha. Oh well. Invincible!!

And now I have to bake rainbow cupcakes/brownies for tomorrow.
I don't even have that much hw!!! Yayness. I guess I'll just be reading 1984 and making friendship bracelets tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment