"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Saturday, September 26, 2009

If I could rearrange the periodic table...

I would put Iodine and Uranium together.
(I and U! Like I love you... me and you together... get it?)
A chemistry joke from Cat... lol.

Music list :)

1. "Sink Or Swim" ~Tyrone Wells
2. "1234 asIAN remix" ~Feist
3. "Sing For Absolution (Acoustic)" ~Muse
4. "Hometown Glory" ~ADELE
5. "Space Dementia" ~Muse
6. "The Outside" ~Taylor Swift
7. "Inseparable" ~Jonas Brothers
8. "Bulletproof" ~La Roux
9. "Morning Lullabies" ~Ingrid Michaelson
10. "If I Talk To God ~The Last Goodnight

I'll add the YouTube links later..... AP chem and history calls. It's all so confusing... I feel like I can't even get the easiest labs right, but I'm clearly doing all the calculations accurately!! So odd >.< But...

The Muse concert is in THREE days!!!!!!!!! :D I'm so excited!!!!

"Kamikazi airplanes in the sky
Are we going down or will we fly?"

I love that line from "Sink Or Swim." Thanks Cat!

"I like it in the city when two worlds collide
You get the people and the government
Everybody taking different sides."

"Even when we're miles and miles apart
You're still holding all of my heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment