"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Monday, September 21, 2009

MERCI BEAUCOUP :D



Hey!
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, my special friend!!
And I seriously can't believe that it's come this soon... like just two weeks ago I thought my birthday was in the distant future! But time flies.

I'm actually getting apples instead of cake, but it's a long story so I will be telling you in our telephone conversation. And it's nice of you to compliment my baking skills so graciously :p I'm not -that- good!

Together we're INVINCIBLE! :D
I love that video, btw! But I remember I had it on my iPod, but I wanted to watch it and couldn't find it... I have to re-upload it!
And ick, ham. It is quite disgusting, even though Ponyo loves it. Oh well, I forgive her 'cause she's so cute!
Thanks again for everything! And everything you wrote made me smile.
Together foreverrrrr!
Today felt like my birthday, even though it wasn't... Aha.
Maybe it's because of your birthday wishes! But it's okay.
Last day of being 16.
I should wake up at 11:59 p.m. and post something :p
Hello, goodbye.
"I feel like I really ought to thank somebody/So I ought to thank you/Thank you thank you thank you/Thank yoooou." ~Nonpareil of Favour (of Montreal)

2 comments:

  1. am completely needing to go clean my dorm, and i really need to get my writing skills back badddddddly because (let's not deny it) you're totally the better writer, and i'm totally jealous. and thank you very much, and there are many eared-walls in this room and i'm not sure what to write anyway... but... here is a kurt for you! .//-_-\\. -(you add awesomeness to the universe!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha... my writing skills are like... non-existent! But thank you :) Sorry I kinda copied the last lines of the butterfly essay from stuff you said! I still need to figure out how to make an Alice! But here's a heart just for the time being! <3 "1,2,3,4, tell me that you love me more..." I'm listening to a remixed version of this song Cat told me about ("1,2,3,4" ~Feist)

    ReplyDelete