"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crunch crunch crunch

I'm eating a Honeycrisp apple and it's sooo good!!! Hence the "crunch crunch crunch."

So hyper!!!!! I don't think I'll do anything tonight, no homework at all! And I failed two pre-calc quizzes, but oh well! Like I don't even caaare... Afterwards I remembered EVERYTHING about the unit circle, though, so it was like... "Darn!! If only I knew that like 5 minutes ago!" But whatever.

I want to make some friendship bracelets for people... and read 1986... I mean 84... My friend gave me a doll I really liked since forever! And these little butterfly pins made out of feathers. They're painted to look like butterflies :D And the wrapping paper Cat gave me also had butterflies on it... aha. And my A+ essay was also on butterflies! Tis a butterfly streakkk.

A hour goes by REALLY fast when you're talking over the phone.
I wish time could slow down! I hope I didn't make you miss your breakfast!! >.<
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!!!!

First day of being 17, 364 days left until 18... Oh my gosh that is scary!
I liked being 15.
Oh, today's the first day of autumn!!! On my birthday! :D That happens. I feel special

No comments:

Post a Comment