"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Monday, August 31, 2009

And without you, is how I disappear

I'm actually following my schedule for AP hw, which kinda scares me. I must be really bored.

Blythe dolls are my new obsession. They're just so cute!! And I think they're more affordable than Super Dollfies (BJD ones)... Hopefully? Oh I just checked! They're like... $100ish, some less. Yaaaay. I would want an Alice one, maybe one with blue hair, and one with red hair :) But if you have one, I guess you could just buy different outfits and wigs... But then I kinda feel like it's the same person, you know? I like to give personas to inanimate objects. I know.



That Blythe doll is so perfect for Alice!!



Up!

And a bunch of other stuff from Polyvore. I still make like three sets a day... http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=976144

But school starts in A WEEK and that's annoying! ><
At the same time, I'm actually looking forward to September though... Because.

1. My birthday!!
2. Grandma's birthday
3. The new Muse CD comes out!
4. I'm gonna start taking a photo of my maple tree everyday! Like the tree chronicles! In pictures!
5. Autumn is here!!!
6. MUSE CONCERT :D
7. I'll be receiving a letter from my friend!

This post is so random... So Random, like the show on Sonny With A Chance! See, I always thought it was Sunny... But Selena Gomez > Demi Lovato ;D

4 comments:

  1. You made an UP set too! Love that film. It made me cry and laugh so much. School will take away from my polyvore time as well....bummers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was so funny at parts but then there's some deep meaningful moments too!

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. still have yet to see "Up".

    Muse is amazing...just amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hiii! You're PointeofView! :D
    Go see "Up", tis great!

    And agreed...

    ReplyDelete