"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Presents and amaziness!!

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!!!!!!

A burnout Alice in Wonderland t-shirt, a tiny rock time capsule tied with ribbon, two friendship bracelets, a letter, a Sharpie picture, colour-changing nail polish (blue, in fact!), and a cross that I didn't even realise was there until now... All wrapped in a colour-changing BAG. How cool is that??

Thank you so much, my amazing friend...



I'm like, way too hyper to sleep right now... So very very happy! Merci beaucoup... What a night filled with funniness (PSAT or SAT? Lol), awesome people, and flashing cameras... This must be what it feels like to be a celebrity, getting your picture taken over and over again...!!

High/Low?

Although tis a "Goodbye Party", tomorrow is the real goodbye... Today is the high, tomorrow is the low? >< I can't imagine going to Church next week and not seeing them...

Tomorrow is an Alice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment