"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Friday, August 7, 2009

The three A's

Alice. Amy. Aimme.

Youth group consisted of talking and walking, eating ice cream with sprinkles (no root beer float for me!), giggling manically, giving out friendship bracelets, and eating way too many cherries... A whole new change of people for praise team and a confirmed sleepover with little friends next Saturday. To make jewellery for Alice's Wonderland Shoppe!

The rainbow and decorations made out of tissue paper were still up on the wall, along with the caricatures of my friends. Why? I thought people would've taken it down now... I mean the goodbye party is over and they are gone! So... it's like, shouldn't the decor be too...? But yeah. It'll be funny if it's still here when they come back! :p



Aren't these stamps adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment