"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Monday, August 17, 2009

Whispers, "Hello, I've missed you quite terribly."

"Where you are the one, the one
That lies close to me
Whispers, "Hello,
I've missed you quite terribly."
I fell in love, in love
With you suddenly
Now there's no place else
I could be, but
Here in your arms."

"Here In Your Arms" ~Hellogoodbye



"I wouldn't like you more if you were perfect."

Because you're wonderful already! And getting emails from him is the excitement of my day :) It feels like awhile since I've talked to him though. Time goes the opposite way of what you want!

P.S. Music-binging on Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois (Aaaah it's so obvious it means "My Ten Months!" And I was so confused over the name... lol. French failure!) is very interesting. I still can't believe Mana is a guy!!! Thanks for enlightening me on that :p

P.P.S. I wish I could walk on air and sit on rooftops. I'm watching Lolita and Sid & Nancy today. The first was very true to the book... so violent at the end though. The latter... uum... Punk rock is pretty cool isn't it? Sid Vicious has spikey hair and cool clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment