"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Friday, August 28, 2009

Our telephone wires are crossed

I think I will memorise your telephone number before long...

Rain outside, eating frozen pizzas, being completely bored out of my mind, listening to Supermassive Black Hole... what else is new?

There's like no time to do anything, but at least I'm glad there's some people who haven't even started their AP hw yet... Aha.

I finally watched The Corpse Bride and Nightmare Before Christmas! After what seems like forever! I liked The Corpse Bride better just because Victor Van Dort is such a clumsy guy that it's cute and funny. And I watched it first :) It's so funny how their body and limbs are so thin, it's like they're going to snap...

I'm actually following the schedule I made for myself! -shockkk- And yesterday I had the most amusing dream about my friends belly-dancing on Wii.



^"Invincible" cover. Can't imagine what it's like to actually meet them! Muse, I mean. I don't know what I'll do if I actually met Matthew Bellamy. Faint? Say hi-i-i-iiiiiii? Aha. Maybe I can get their autographs? Two copies, for suuure.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE MUSE! I saw them live a few summers ago and it was a spiritual experience. Glad to know others are fans as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, really??? You're so lucky!!
    -jealous- I'm going to their concert next month for my birthday. For the first time. I'm so excited!!! And of course for their new album...

    I blame my friend who got me obsessed ;D

    ReplyDelete