"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Monday, August 3, 2009

The day has come


I was staring at the counter last night and it was inching towards zero... It's scaring me. Now it's stopped... Which means it's time for goodbye.


0 days until Taiwan
(0 hours : 00 minutes : 00 seconds)

I just can't believe they're really leaving...!! :( I really want to call them to talk to them one last time, but I don't really know what to say... Have a good flight? I'll miss you? I hope your boarding school isn't too strict? Get online? Eeeh.

I wish I could go to the airport! (and I don't really like airports) Well... I like it when you're done shipping all your luggage and you're just wondering around and looking at people and little shops... I love the airport in Tokyo, with cute Hello Kitty things and these little voodoo dolls... And sushi! And tis super-clean... Yeah.

Cross-country practise started today, but I can't go 'cause I don't have a ride... Oh well... Perhaps tomorrow? Getting phone calls from my friend everyday is a bit comforting :)

Obsessing over doll photography again...... Bored emptiness procrasination...



No comments:

Post a Comment