"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Paris Love



"One day we're gonna live in Paris
I promise."

"Paris" ~Friendly Fires



"I say Hi to the baker, I say Hi
I meet my friends at the corner of the street
And we talk and we laugh like every morning
On Monday, on Tuesday, on Wednesday too
I'll always remember you."

"On Monday" ~Superbus (French band!)



I just found some pretty photos of Paris and felt like posting them here... It never ceases to amaze me how beautiful the Eiffel Tower looks! If I ever go, I'd probably take endless pictures... I'd like to sit (can you?) on the top of the Eiffel Tower or go to a café! With you. I heard there's an elevator in there... (how else can elderly people get up there?)

"Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you."

"Close To You" ~The Carpenters (music-binge! It's like driving in the car with my dad... he loves them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment