"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You Electrify My Life

Listening to Black Holes & Revelations...

I went on a music-binge! (and miracously finished half of my AP English assignment!)

1. "Vanished" and "Untrust Us" ~Crystal Castles
2. "Forever Lost" ~The Magic Numbers
3. "Unintended" ~Muse
4. "When The Night Feels My Song" ~Bedouin Soundclash
5. "Feel The Love" ~Cut Copy (In Ghost Colours... creative album name?)
6. "Run Run" ~Those Dancing Days
7. "Fuzzy Blue Lights" ~Owl City
8. "Ghosts" ~Laura Marling (she's like... a younger version of Kate Nash! Watch out for a parody of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody around 0:48... Ghosts)

Yay! All pretty brilliant and different!

I heard "Alice Practice" by Crystal Castles awhile back and thought it was awful, but oddly, I listened to it again today and I was sad the song was over... (But it's still pretty mediocre-noise-screech-electronica-ish) Then they just got cooler when I discovered their lead singer's name was Alice Glass.



Oh, I discovered you could also spell "Alice" like "Aliss"...

No comments:

Post a Comment