"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Corpse Bride + Nightmare Before Christmas

^Today's a Tim Burton movie day.

Polyvore.com is so addicting.
Just try it...
It's like a virtual collage. I only wish it were real!

Brave New World. 1984. A Clockwork Orange. Hello Cupcake! Lewis Carroll in Wonderland. Who Killed Kurt Cobain?
I went to the library yesterday for the first time since forever!
They didn't have Howl's Moving Castle, Kiterunner, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Annotated Alice, and The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane! Lol. Maybe next time.

I finally got more Shrinky-Dink paper! Yayness. Another obsession.
Michael's is going to waste up all my money... too many cool things there.
My mum's birthday is tomorrow and I need to bake her an over-the-top cake!

Bubbles are an excellent idea for weddings!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment