"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dreaming of the Osaka sun

So I woke up at 6 a.m. to run with my dad 'cause I can't go to cross-country practise... How lovely. I got really tired while running the last circle, but I survived!

The morning air is quite nice and fresh, kinda like the way it is after it rains. I was looking up at the sky and thought the sun looked excatly like the red circle on the Japanese flag (tried my best to find a photo... I wish I took a picture!).

So I listened to the new Muse single, Uprising today... Uuum. Hmmmm. It's different, not super-catchy, but decent? I hope the rest of the album is better. United States of Eurasia? Exogenesis? MK ULTRA? Very Muse-sounding indeed... Black Holes and Revelations is my favourite though! EDIT: United States of Eurasia is nice... although a bit chant-ish. The intro is pretty. Whooooa... this part sounds so familiar... Wait. Tis Matt Bellamy playing "Nocturne in E-Flat Major" (Op. 9, No. 2, in case you're wondering! I'm a piano geek... aha) by Chopin!! Classical love <3 But it's renamed as "Collateral Damage", the latter part of United States of Eurasia... Hmm. Interesting.

Reading essays about Hitler's mustache is funny (and this is for AP English...). The next essay is about a lesbian couple, I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment