"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Monday, August 3, 2009

Au revoir~



So I finished a story I've been procrasinating on for like... two years! It's actually quite long, exactly 40 pages on Microsoft Word... :o Never thought I could write so much. It was actually for a Muse website, like a band fanfic? I started it when I was first getting into Muse and being all obsessed... Aha. It's about Matthew Bellamy becoming anorexic. Yeeah... maybe I'll put it up sometime, but it's quite embarrassing... I'm really happy I finished it though! Chapter 11, 12, and Epilogue all done today :D

I ended up calling my friends one last time before they left. Lucky timing, just a hour or so before their departure... It was so funny how they seemed to be a chorus! Saying their goodbyes one after another and in unison! Our goodbyes really took forever... And horray, I did hug him yesterday at Church! Very lovely indeed :) Hopefully it's the first of many to come...! You guys are probably at the airport now though. Maybe I'll borrow my friend's skateboard and skate there... Lol. Kidding! I'd fail majorly x) I wish though.

Wasting my time away here -----> Clicky! and becoming obsessed with Alice in Wonderland even more than ever. I finally got an apple necklace though! -happiness-

Haven't started on my AP summer assignments yet... but at least I accomplished something today! And reading someone's blog makes me smile! Here's Kurt for you -----> Clicky!

Deux ans temps.



I love doll photos. Esp. of super dollfies/ball-jointed dolls... I don't care if people think they're creepy, I think they are very human-like and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment