"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Monday, August 17, 2009

3 more weeks of summer vacation

...And I have yet to do my AP psychology and AP U.S. summer assignments. -sigh- Whatever...
Watching movies is so much funner.

I watched "Howl's Moving Castle" today and it was brilliant! Howl is lovely with his blonde hair and Sophie reminds me of Alice in her blue dress. It reminds me of AiW and Wizard of Oz mixed together towards the end when Sophie opens the door and falls into the other world, and the moving castle is all destroyed... It was so funny when Howl yells, "SOPHIE! What have you done to my hair??" and then says there's no point to living if he's not beautiful... Dorian Gray! Aha. I love the scarecrow! -boing boing boing!- on his stick.



^Cosplayer of Howl with Cacifer on his head :)

No comments:

Post a Comment