"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Accidents can happen



^"Accidents Can Happen" ~Sixx A.M. (Girl With Golden Eyes is such a great song...)

When I'm out doing stuff, I never write here...

The past few days have actually been exciting! What a shock, aha... Uum. Rainbow cake in a jar was a success, although the French macaroon cookies were a failure. The cream was great though... Attempt No.2 starts tomorrow! I'm not giving up... I made about a dozen bracelets at a sleepover with my friends yesterday, and the coolest one had solar-power changing beads! Like it turns from clear to blue, orange, yellow, etc. in the sunlight! I absolutely adore colour-changing stuff. Maybe I'll buy out the Del Sol store one day :p

But I lost my two special-est friendship bracelets and that makes me sad. I should've taken a picture! They're prettyful. My left wrist feels oddly empty now... But I found the piano sheet music to the Happy Unbirthday Song from Alice in Wonderland!! Along with that song called "Memory" which I always hum but don't know the title to (it's actually from CATS the musicale.... so weird right??)! And we went to the mall and finally got denim shorts. Along with a tie-dye dress and fringe boots! :) Yay! Oooh and two letters from my friends! On pretty blue stationery paper! The bracelet thing is tragic though :/

I had such a wonderful dream last night :3

No comments:

Post a Comment