"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Monday, August 24, 2009

Une lettre pour toi

Dear Scum of the Earth,

I love you. You have a nice smile. You make my/me happy when we talk together. You are a bird flying free. You should go see a Muse concert. Someday I will go to Paris with you. You + me = awesomeness forever! If I saw you on the street I'd wave and say hi while watching my balloons float away!!! I want to hug you. I would build a Kurt Cobain Museum just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be anything you like (War On Drugs?). We should walk and talk under the stars.

Love, (or From)
MissWonderlander

(P.S. I really want to choreograph the dance from Helena in the rain! And I like calling you, although the government has some conspiracy against us. Come visit soon)!

No comments:

Post a Comment