"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Music is your best friend when you're alone

I listened to the entire "The Black Parade" album today, just for you. And "Downward Spiral", although I must say I still can't really get used to it that much...

Owl City is great! It's like... a blur of beeps and catchy intros, and then very Death-Cab-For-Cutie-esque.

So I went on Deviantart for the first time in about a year today... And uploaded about 20 deviations. It's kinda funny how I don't submit anything for a year and then when I do, it's so much. It's called procrastination x) Mainly just collages and a few photos from a spring photo shoot -----> Clicky!



Pie and cake in jars...!! Brilliant idea! Except my mum won't let me do it 'cause she doesn't believe glass jars can withstand the oven heat :(

No comments:

Post a Comment