"We're all
mad
here.
I'm mad.
You're
m a d."

Friday, August 7, 2009

There's no one like you in the universe

Re-reading New Moon and discovering that the part when Edward leaves Bella is like someone leaving for two years... aha. I'm not depressive though!



Re-obsession is defined as watching countless Muse videos because you're going on a Muse binge.



Re-boredom causes you to try out random combinations of whatever you can find in your kitchen to make popsicles, as well as cutting and pasting magazine pics to make a collage that looks good.



COOLEST THING EVER: Alice in Wonderland combined with underwater photography!!!!!!! This is too amazing!! Best underwater photographer ever, in my opinion... So I heard I might be getting an underwater camera (finally!) for my birthday!!!! Even if it's disposable, that's okay!



Clicky!

No comments:

Post a Comment